Project: Improving the competences of SMEs with the model of cascade use of waste materials uptake in cross-border mentoring program
Interreg SI AT
The main objective of the project is to increase competences and knowledge with the help of a cross-border mentoring program specialized fort he circular transition of SMEs. Main goal is supporting the use of technological and non-technological solutions for the introduction of the model of cascade use of waste materials from production processes and thereby creating added value and strengthening competitiveness of the program area as a result of the transition of SMEs to the green and digital economy.
Performance indicators of the project:
- Implementation model of a cross-border mentoring program specialized in supporting the circular transition of SMEs.
- Training of 12 mentors to support the circular transition of regional SMEs.
- Developed and tested 3 assessment tools to assess the level of readiness of SMEs to adopt new technology, business models and new materials, as well as a catalog of good practices.
- Upgrade the existing e-data base to support mentors in offering services (access to the list of solution providers from all over the EU, database of financing measures for SMEs, SME assessment tools with instructions, good practices of established business models).
- Pilot testing of the mentoring program with end users (SMEs), where the program will offer:
- a) training academy with at least 10 applied workshops and involvement of at least 20 students who will be involved in circular research projects, and
- b) individual 1:1 mentoring services for offering specialized and tailored support for new technologies or new circular business model uptake or support fort he development of new materials. A total of min. 50 SMEs will be involved in the pilot testing and received support.
- Pomurje technology park L.t.d. (SI)
- Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology, Ljubljana (SI)
- International School for Social and Business Studies (SI)
- Kompetenzzentrum Holz GmbH (AT)
- Green Tech Valley Cluster (AT)
- Research Burgenland L.t.d. (AT)
Pomurje technology park L.t.d., Slovenia
DI Vanja Stolcer
Duration of the project:
01.11.2023 – 31.10.2026