Project: Promoting Sustainable Regional Development through Additive Manufacturing: A Cross-Boarder Initiative for a Resilent and Circular Economy
INTERREG SI AT
The main objective of ADDCIRCLES is to empower regional companies and networks for Additive Manufacturing. The technology in perfectly suited to the region's business landscape, enabling the production of high value-added products through the development of sustainable solutions. As such, ADDCIRCLES will stimulate the region to transition to a resilent and circular economy. ADDCIRCLES aims to drive the implementation of Additive Manufacturing in a way that improves resource efficiency in manufacturing and promotes recycling and the use of natural materials. The objective will be achieved by building a cooperation network of different transboudary value chains, as well as through two pilot projects on knowledge transfer at different stakeholder levels.
Based on these challenges, ADDCIRCLES has the following three objectives:
- To develop innovative solutions and methodologies for green AM and to achieve closed material loops with AM.
- Promote the implementation of AM at the industrial level through networking and real business cases.
- To strengthen the knowledge of AM among professionals at different levels.
- Faculty of Polymer Technology, Slovenia (Coordinator)
- Carinthian University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- TECOS, Tool and Development Center, Slovenia
- Kompetenzzentrum Holz GmbH (Wood K plus), Österreich
- Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute, Slovenia
- GPS-Kärnten Gemeinnütziges Personalservice Kärnten GmbH, Austria
Faculty of Polymer Technology, Slovenia
DI Herfried Lammer
Duration of the project:
01.11.2023 – 31.10.2026