Website Terms and Conditions of Use and Data Privacy Statement
www.wood-kplus.at is the website of Kompetenzzentrum Holz GmbH, Altenberger Straße 69, 4040 Linz. This statement describes how we, as Controller, process your personal data in connection with this website and sets forth the terms and conditions of use for you.
Copyright / Intellectual Property / Right of Use
(1) This website and its content and layout, including all individual elements such as images logos, videos, illustrations, artwork, are protected by copyright. Any reproduction, distribution, storing, use or processing without our explicit written consent is prohibited. This website is furnished as an informational resource only.
(2) We point out explicitly that through this website no license for use of any intellectual property contained in this website is granted.
(3) If you breach any of these terms and conditions of use, you will immediately destroy all contents, and we shall be entitled to claim compensation for damages.
(1) The content of this website is provided free of charge. We endeavor to keep the information up to date, correct and complete, but we make no representations and warranties of any kind about the contents of the website, in particular with respect to the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of the information and/or its suitability for any purpose and/or for the technical services, including, but not limited to, service availability and data storage.
(2) We disclaim any responsibility for data transmitted/stored by a third party unless we become aware that the third party has committed infringement. Data transmitted/stored by a third party are not constantly reviewed by us. If we become aware of an infringement, we shall immediately remove such contents. We shall not be liable for any loss or disadvantage whatsoever that (may) arise from the use of such information.
(3) We are providing our website as a service and information platform that contains links to third-party websites as a free service. The contents of such third-party websites shall not be deemed to constitute content of our website. We disclaim any responsibility for the contents of such linked websites and their contents.
(4) The disclaimer as defined in subpara 1, 2 and 3 shall be understood – in particular with respect to the scale of fault – to be applicable to the (maximum) extent permitted by law.
Protection of your personal data is very important to us. For this reason we use your personal data solely in compliance with the applicable legal requirements for data privacy. In accordance with Art. 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we hereby inform you about how we process your data:
1. Personal data is processed in particular for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to
take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR or for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR or processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party and for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal entitlements in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. If the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data, such processing shall be legally subject to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR.
In accordance with Art. 13(1)(e) GDPR the following categories of recipients exist:
- Controller’s owners
- Funding providers and partners
- Social insurance institutions
- Third-party providers and service partners (e.g. development service providers, research partners, banks)
- Debt collection agencies, legal and tax consultants, and specialists in the assertion, exercise or defence of legal
- Auditing companies for compliance with accountability
- Courts for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements
2. Personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary for
- the performance of a contract with the data subject or
- the fulfilment of a legal obligation (e.g. 7-year retention period as stipulated by the Austrian Commercial Code,
Austrian Federal Fiscal Law, various retention periods required by the funding providers) or
- the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements.
3. The GDPR affords data subjects the following rights with the exceptions as set out in the corresponding provisions:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR, especially the Austrian Data Protection
- Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7(3) GDPR), provided that processing is based on consent, with effect for the
Disclaimer Google Analytics
You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Questions relating to our terms and conditions of use and data privacy
If you have any questions or concerns relating to the above terms and conditions of use or the processing of your personal data, please contact us:
Kompetenzzentrum Holz GmbH
Altenberger Straße 69
Last revised 19 Oct 2018