With Wood K plus for innovative solutions in circular bioeconomy!
We are all facing challenging times, but these should not cloud our view of a sustainable future!
Wood K plus is a leading research facility for bio-based materials and processes. Currently we are preparing for the period 2023-30 of the COMET K1 Center, which is the largest national research-funding program in Austria.
We invite you to partner with relevant future topics and take benefit from applied research funding.
Our Vision 2030 is to take the role of an international leader in achieving a resource-efficient and circular bioeconomy. Join us in realizing our Research Mission 2030 for a bio-based circular economy with sustainable materials, processes and technologies for industrial applications and products.The content of future research program is oriented to following focal points:
- Bio-based Carbon Materials
- Bio-based Circular Economy
- Biopolymers & Smart Biocomposites
- Biorefinery: from raw materials to applications
- Classical to disruptive processes
- Digitization (Sensor Technology, Big Data, Prescriptive Analytics)
- Solid Wood, Composites & bio-based, functionalized Building Materials
- Sustainability Assessment of new and innovative developments
- Additive Manufacturing – Producers & Users
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Battery and Fuel Cell Technology
- Chemical Industry
- Composite Producers & Processors
- Plastics Producers & Processors
- Waste Management and Recycling
- Wood, Pulp and Paper Industry
Interested companies are invited to explore the potential for collaboration in this research funding program.
The COMET program promotes cooperative, application-oriented research with clearly defined, economically and ecologically viable medium- to long-term perspectives. That is why we cover complete value chains.
Within the program, we will jointly address the current and future challenges of business and society with an attractive research portfolio. We will strengthen Austrian research, the innovation power of your company as well as significantly contribute to thematic awareness and visibility.
We look forward to future collaboration with our existing, active partners as well as exploratory discussions with new, interested companies.
Mr. Andreas Haider PhD, (Business Development Manager), E-Mail: email@example.com